Future Students > Student Services > Transcripts
How To Request Your Transcripts from Huntington Junior College
Complete the transcript request form. Huntington Junior College will charge $5 per transcript requested. This fee will be waived for all graduates. As a graduate you do not pay transcript fees, audit class fees, or career services fees. The fee may be paid by credit card or cash.
- The request must be signed by the student. Requests that do not have the student's signature will be returned unprocessed. Federal law prohibits the release of a transcript without the student's signature.
- Please identify complete name and Social Security Number.
- Include the name and address of where you want the transcript sent.
- The request will be denied if the student has any financial obligation to the College. To clear your financial obligation please contact Huntington Junior College at 304-697-7550 or 800-344-4522.
- All transcripts must be mailed from Huntington Junior College. Transcripts mailed directly to the student reflect "Issued to Student."