Huntington Junior College is a comprehensive, open-admission private institution based in Huntington, West Virginia serving students globally. Committed to ensuring student learning, validating student outcomes, and promoting academic excellence as evidenced by graduate success in employment or lifelong learning.
Discover the differences.
What makes HJC the educational choice for you.
Small School, Big Impact
- Regional accreditation makes transfers easier
- National certification exams offered
- No tuition increases during your continuous enrollment
No Hidden Fees
- When applying
- When taking placement tests
- When getting textbooks
- When making schedule changes
- To participate in graduation
- When getting copies of transcripts
You will receive one-on-one help to make sound financial decisions about your education and engage in hands-on work in small classes with other students, making new friends.
Receive Lifetime Help for Free
- Job searches & employment opportunity notices
HJC graduates can come back to refresh previously trained skills without paying tuition and can also transfer credits toward a bachelor’s degree.
Deciding to attend HJC is about changing your life and launching your career on a schedule that works for you.
Counselors are ready to meet you from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Fridays, and by appointment in the evenings and weekends.
Please call 304.697.7550 to talk to a counselor today!