About > Policies & Guidelines > Complaint Process

Complaint Process

Any time a student has an issue or concern with their experience at the college or interaction with an instructor, the student is encouraged to work directly with the instructor to resolve the issue. If resolution cannot be reached, the student should contact either the Academic Affairs Director or the Associate Director. These individuals will work with the student and any other parties involved to reach a satisfactory resolution.
Any student with a complaint or grievance pertaining to any activity of the College not resolved through normal operating procedures may request a hearing. The President, the Associate Director, the Academic Affairs Director, and an appropriate faculty member will set a date to hear the appeal. The Governing Board of the College also exists as a final appeals board for any faculty or student problem not resolved within the existing College appeal process. Appropriate state and national approval agencies and accreditation council and commission addresses and phone numbers are also available in the office of the Associate Director.